Although the internet is an incredible tool, it can also come with security risks. Modern consumers use the internet for many different facets of their daily lives, many of which require them to provide personal identifying information. It’s important to us at Direct Strength to keep our customers safe online and ensure that personal information stays private.
We know just how important your privacy is to you, so we’ve made privacy a priority in every aspect of our online operations. To protect your privacy, Direct Strength follows global best practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address or any other personal information to third parties.
- We use state of the art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users. We maintain and update our systems regularly to ensure the best possible privacy protection.
When we need information to personally identify you or contact you, we will explicitly state this upfront. You will need to consent to provide this information. Some scenarios where this may happen include creating a user ID and password, purchasing a premium subscription, signing up for a newsletter. We use and store this personal information for three primary purposes, and, for your convenience, you will only have to provide this information once to use our online services. This information will never be used for any other purpose. The three purposes are:
- To help you find the services or information you need quickly.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and other new services from Direct Strength
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of www.directstrength.co.uk. However, you will not be able to access areas that require registration. After you have completed your registration, you will be able to opt in to services like electronic newsletters and other communications from us. This allows Direct Strength to communicate with you about our products, programs, events and services via email, telephone, or postal mail. If you do not wish to receive this type of communication, you may select the option station that you do not wish to receive marketing messages.
Direct Strength will not allow other companies to offer our registered customers information about their products and services.